- This event has passed.
How to Collaborate & Innovate: Lessons in Exploring New Tech
August 18 @ 11:00 am - August 19 @ 12:30 pm SMT
Welcome to GET Masterclass
The GET Masterclass is a knowledge-dissipation project where seniors and/or experienced Gamuda employees take the floor to explore and share concepts or skills or knowledge that relates to their projects.
About The Session
Exclusively for Gamudians, this Masterclass will be conducted in two parts, focuses on embracing new technology within your department and working with others. Participants will explore emerging technological trends, identify opportunities specific to their roles, and collaboratively prototype, test, and integrate solutions. This Masterclass is designed to foster a culture of curiosity and experimentation among Gamudians, providing a pathway to discover and implement what works best for your department.
We will look into how Gamuda Land’s PMU team explored new AI solutions to potentially transform their work, with special focus on working together with the CGI team. They have strategized and identified key metrics to assess when making decision on new technologies – a skill deserve highlighting and we believe all Gamudians can benefit from their experience.
Join us for this two-part class and equip yourself with practical skills and insights to drive technological innovation in your daily work at Gamuda!
Who Should Join?
- Managers and Team Leaders: Aligning technology strategies with departmental goals, driving innovation within the team.
- Technical Specialists: Exploring and implementing new technological solutions tailored to departmental needs.
- Cross-Functional Team Members: Building synergies and learning from diverse perspectives through collaboration.
- Innovation Enthusiasts within Gamuda: Those eager to enhance efficiency, creativity, and collaboration through hands-on exploration of emerging technological trends.
- Anyone within the Gamuda Community: Seeking practical skills and insights to apply new technologies and foster a culture of curiosity and experimentation in their daily work.
Keynote will be delivered by Devendran A/L M Krishnmoorthy, General Manager of Product Management Unit.
A team from Product Management Unit (PMU), Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI), and Gamuda Excellence Transformation (GET) will be presenting at the session. It will be a great opportunity to get to know us and other Gamudians that will be participating in the session.