- This event has passed.
Disraptor Clubhouse #010
August 27, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm SMT
GET Disraptor Clubhouse #10: Generative Design
For this week’s Disraptor Clubhouse, we’re going to take a trip into the topic of Generative Design, and dip into some areas that you definitely need to know about. We’ll also try to answer some key questions like:
- Why does Generative Design matter?
- How does it really help us?
- How can we use it in a way that makes sense to us?
Our intrepid guide through this week’s topic will be the one and only Kyle Ewe, our colleague from Gamuda Engineering. So you can be sure it’s going to be a power-packed session!
- 2:00 – 2:20 : A structured recap of the suggested reading material. The more heads put together, the more angles we get to see and improve our grasp on the subject!
- 2:20 – 2:35 : A quiz! This is a good round of retrieval exercises to solidify our learning. This will be 🔥🔥!
- 2:35 – 3:00 : Open floor, where we discuss the possibilities and real-world applications of what we’ve learnt
Invites sent to your Gamuda calendar!